Happy World Aids Day 2016 Images, Wishes, Quotes, Whatsapp Status, SMS, Greetings, Pictures, Pics :- World Aids Day 2016, World Aids Day Images, World Aids Day 2016, World Aids Day 2016 Slogans, Posters,Wishes, Awareness, Hapy World Aids Day Profile Pics, Advance World Aids Day Greetings, World Aids Day Quotes, World Aids Day Sayings, World Aids Day HD Images, World Aids Day 2016 Images HD , World Aids Day hd images, World Aids Day quotes hd pic, World Aids Day Status Facebook, happy World Aids Day in advance images download, World Aids Day Whatsapp Status, Dp Images, Happy World Aids Day Greetings, World Aids Day Poems.
|Happy World Aids Day 2016
World Aids Day 2016 Wishes:- Hey Friends, First Happy Happy World Aids Day to all my friends and site visitor, we hope you all enjoying this festival with lots of joy and love. Are you looking for Advance Happy World Aids Day 2016 Quotes, Messages, Wishes with World Aids Day HD Images? then you are the right very right website. Today we are going to share with you ,
World Aids Day Wishes, World Aids Day Messages, World Aida Day Quotes,Hindi & English Language with World Aids Day 2016 HD Images.
So you can download it free and also can share it on social media sites like on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Plus, Hike, Wechat etc.
World Aids Day 2016 Wishes Quotes Greetings in English
1. Take the lead and pledge your support for World AIDS Day. December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
2. Say NO to AIDS. 1st December World AIDS Day!
3. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day December 1st.
4. We have to ensure that the end of AIDS means the end of AIDS for everybody. – Representative Barbara Lee
5. Take the lead and pledge your support for World AIDS Day. December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
6. Let’s us all pledge to create a future without AIDS. Be original. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve a lot of others, sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Those ripples from a million different centres build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of discrimination and resistance.
7. Fight with Aids. Not people with AIDS. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day!
8. Stop AIDS, Keep the promise. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day!
9. Out of sight, out of mind. There are 40 million people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and there is still no cure for AIDS
10. Prevention is better than cure. Especially when something has no cure.
11. AIDS is still a leading cause of death in many parts of the world. It leaves children orphaned and vulnerable.
12. If you don’t have a valentine on valentine’s day don’t be sad. Most people don’t have AIDS on world AIDS day as well.
13. AIDS is the biggest challenge, the major disaster facing this country and we would have wished for something more specific and far-reaching. – Mangosuthu Buthelezi
14. It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance. – Elizabeth Taylor
15. I want to save my family but I think in order to do that, I have to change the world. – Elizabeth Glaser
Happy World Aids Day Images / World Aids Day Posters HD
|World Aids Day 2016 Images
|World Aids Day 2016 Posters
|World Aids Day Images
|World Aids Day Posters
Happy World Aids Day Quotes / Happy World Aids Day Sayings / World Aids Day Awareness Slogans, Poems
16. HIV infection and AIDS is growing – but so too is public apathy. We have already lost too many friends and colleagues. – David Gefen
17. Whatever you want to do, the only secret is to believe in it of satisfying yourself. Don’t do it for anyone else. – Keith Haring
18. Take the lead and pledge your support for world AIDS day, December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
19. World AIDS Day. 1st December. AIDS is killed, so don’t be silly, use a condom in your bully.
20. If you don’t have a valentine on valentine’s day; don’t be sad. Most people don’t have AIDS on world AIDS day as well.
21. Being seen does have value. A voice does have value. I have the support of my boyfriend, my great friends, and my loving parents. Many do not and this is, in part, for them. – Wallace, on coming out with HIV
22. First of December, is world AIDS day. I don’t think it’ll ever take off like Christmas. – Ricky
23. Our meaning is to make our little planet Earth a better place to live, to stop wars, disarm nuclear missiles, to stop diseases, AIDS, plague, cancer and to stop pollution. – Uri Geller
24. One does nothing who tries to console a despondent person with the word. A friend is one who aids with deeds at a critical time when deeds are called for. – Euripides